Friday, January 23, 2009

Hudson's Birthday


Yesterday was Hudson's 2nd Birthday! I can't believe he is 2!! He informed me this morning when we got to Kay's the he wanted to WALK. He has always let me carry him, but this morning, now that he is 2 years old, he thinks he is Mr. Independent!! :) We are having a big party for him tomorrow. I will post pics. Hudson is so excited to see all of this family tomorrow.....Meme, Poppy, Grampa, Grammy, Mudder, Papa, Big Daddy, Auntie Shannon, Uncle Kurt, Aunt Kenny, Aunt Kassi, Uncle Landon, Uncle Logan, Uncle Brandon and Baby Lane!!! And lots of friends. OMG! I am getting nervous!! Have a great weekend!!!

Hud's Mommy

1 comment:

Henry said...

Dang Dude! I can't believe I forgot your bday?!?! Hope you had a great party! Isn't being two GREAT? We get to do so much cool stuff now! Loves, Hank