Friday, July 25, 2008

18 month catch up!!

Hi Everyone! Sorry it has been 2 months since I have blogged! I am terrible! Anyhow, I decided that I would do a quick update on Hudson. Hud was 18 months this week! I can't believe it! We are going tomorrow to get his pictures taken. He has been testing out the potty. He actually has been wearing 'big boy' undies in the evening and has not had an accident....yet. He has gone on the potty twice and several times outside. I think he likes going outside the best! :) I don't know how the neighbors feel about that. HA! He is saying all kinds of things these days. His favorite cartoon is Handy Manny on Disney and I even got him a Handy Manny doll.....I know, Nick already got on me about it. But it is a boy doll!! He picks him up and says 'mon tools'....Manny says 'Com'n Tools!' It is the cutest! I hope everyone is doing good and we hope that Gammy and Grampa Jack are having fun with Henry! We miss you guys!
Love,
Lynsey





2 comments:

Gammy said...

Hi Hudson,
Oh my goodness what a big pool you have! You look like you're having fun in the sun....Grampa & I will see you in a couple weeks.
I love & miss you,
gammy

Henry said...

I have a Bob the Builder doll, and I'm still very manly.