Tuesday, February 26, 2008

February Rewind

Hey Everyone! Mommy is a little behind on the blog....sorry! We have had a wonderful February! We have enjoyed the nice weather here and there. Mommy says we are ready for Spring! If that means playing outside, I am all for it! Right now my favorite things are books and dancing to some Prince, The Doors, George Strait....you name it, I will dance to it! I am working on getting my 9th tooth. It has not been very fun let me tell you! But I am hanging in there. Look at those beautiful teeth!!I got a new toy for my birthday. It is way cool! Check this out....I can climb up here like this.....


Then stand for a second until Mommy tells me, "Sit on your bottom Hudson!" And then slide down!!!!! WOOHOOO!!!

Looks like fun, huh?! It is!!
See you round....Hud





2 comments:

Henry said...

O.M.G. Hudson! I WANT that slide thingy! I want it now! Love your hair dude, when we meet, we'll be best buds. Hank

Anonymous said...

So, I've looked and looked and finally a new blog...YEA, way to go! I've missed your happy face. Have fun on your slide and don't go to fast...xoxo gammy