Monday, December 31, 2007

My Visit to Gammy & Granpa Jack's

We have had so much fun at Gammy & Granpa Jack's house! I got lots of fun stuff.... Thanks Henry for the AWESOME remote control car! I haven't quite got it figured out that when I push the button, that makes the car go. But I am sure it won't be anytime before I get it!
We also went to see the cattle drive at the Stockyards in Fort Worth. Way cool! Those are some big steers!!
After our big day at the stockyards, we had a nice family dinner to celebrate Daddy's Birthday and New Years! Happy Birthday Daddy!!!

Loves Forever,
Your Baby Boy







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WELL, WE HAD SO MUCH FUN HAVING YOU!!! Your first X-mas was so special...you delighted in everything, you are trully a Christmas angel. xoxo, gammy

Henry said...

You're welcome Dude! Isn't that car awesome? I just knew you'd love it.
See ya later alligater...